Today’s Topic: Ki Tissa – The Torah Portion of the Week
Today we’re doing something a little different: We’re kicking off Season 2 of The Jewcurious Show with an experiment in the format of the show.
We will be alternating our awesome interview episodes with recordings of Rabbi John Carrier’s teachings from YouTube Live, starting with a reflection on the weekly Torah portion from the week of this episode’s release, Parashat Ki Tissa.
This also means that YOU can participate in the creation of future episodes!
All you have to do:
- Visit Rabbi John Carrier’s YouTube channel.
- See the listing of upcoming YouTube Live sessions.
- Join a live session for a topic you care about.
- Give John a shout-out in the chat area.
- Ask any question you want about the topic in the chat.
- Get your question answered live during the session!
- Listen to the podcast to hear your question answered on the show, knowing you helped other Jewcurious people just like you learn something important.
We hope you’ll join us in this experiment to make The Jewcurious Show even better for our community of listeners!
Shout-Out to our Favorite Designers
- Small + Sole – Go-t0 design services for small business and solo entrepreneurs looking to launch or re-launch their brand online with clean, simple, and beautiful design.
Musical Shout-Out for Our Intro & Outro Beats
- Nola Nigun by Joey Weisenberg and the Hadar Ensemble