Meet Our Guest: Rachael Singer
Rachael Singer grew up in Burbank, California. Raised with the Arts, Judaism, and Love, she belonged to Temple Emanu El as a child and was often seen in the day-care with the children and would gravitate towards kids at an early age.
Rachael is a Registered Dance/Movement Therapist and a Developmental Specialist. She currently works for a non-profit called Real Connections and supports children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder using Floor-Time Therapy. Previously, She was a Toddler head teacher and taught young children in preschool settings ages 2-5 for eight years. In addition, she has her Masters of Science in Dance/Movement therapy from Sarah Lawrence College.
She started her own business called Rachael’s Moving Hearts, LLC in 2015 where she works privately with children and families using her two passions combined. She uses dance and movement as a way to connect in a positive way and learn new strategies when working with challenging behaviors or difficult emotions. She leads workshops, classes, and retreats to help ALL humans get in touch with themselves and get more connected to their bodies and to each other.
Connect with Rachael
Shout-Out to our Favorite Designers
- Small + Sole – Go-t0 design services for small business and solo entrepreneurs looking to launch or re-launch their brand online with clean, simple, and beautiful design.
Musical Shout-Out for Our Intro & Outro Beats
- Nola Nigun by Joey Weisenberg and the Hadar Ensemble
Join the Jewcurious Community Center
Finally…JOIN US FOR A FREE WEBINAR
Click on the pic below to join a webinar I’m hosting for Jewcurious people just like you: 4 Keys for Unlocking Jewish Wisdom. When you join the webinar, you will learn:
- How to find a rabbi who is right for you
- How to find a friend to share the learning journey with you
- The right approach to your learning to maximize success
- How to make your Jewish learning a habit that will help you build a better life
…all this EVEN IF you don’t live close to a synagogue or Jewish community.
Hope to see you there!