Today’s Guest Host: Rabbi Jeremy Markiz
Rabbi Markiz is the Director of Derekh & Youth Tefillah at Congregation Beth Shalom in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he seeks to explore how, through the lens of Torah, we can inspire justice, love of all people, and build healthy and meaningful relationships with each other and God. Judaism and Torah have the power to make us better human beings when we bring all ourselves to engage with tough questions and the world around us.
Connect with Rabbi Markiz
Today’s Guest (usually the host): Rabbi John Carrier
Rabbi Carrier teaches people how to find meaning, joy, personal growth, and human connection by engaging with Jewish wisdom and traditions. After living in a Jewish family for several years, Rabbi Carrier joined the Jewish people in 2000, was ordained by the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies in 2014, and served as spiritual leader for Burbank Temple Emanu El for four years.
Rabbi Carrier’s Most-Downloaded Video
Connect with Rabbi Carrier
- Facebook: Rabbi John Carrier
- YouTube: Rabbi John Carrier
- Podcast: The Jewcurious Show
- School: The Jewcurious School
Shout-Out to our Favorite Designers
- Small + Sole – Go-t0 design services for small business and solo entrepreneurs looking to launch or re-launch their brand online with clean, simple, and beautiful design.
Musical Shout-Out for Our Intro & Outro Beats
- Nola Nigun by Joey Weisenberg and the Hadar Ensemble
Join the Jewcurious Community Center
Finally…JOIN US FOR A FREE WEBINAR
Click on the pic below to join a webinar I’m hosting for Jewcurious people just like you: 4 Keys for Unlocking Jewish Wisdom. When you join the webinar, you will learn:
- How to find a rabbi who is right for you
- How to find a friend to share the learning journey with you
- The right approach to your learning to maximize success
- How to make your Jewish learning a habit that will help you build a better life
…all this EVEN IF you don’t live close to a synagogue or Jewish community.
Hope to see you there!