Wait, there’s Rabbinic Coaching?
There’s coaching, and then there’s Rabbinic Coaching.
I share a lot of teachings every week about Judaism and Jewish traditions, focusing on how ancient wisdom and practices can help you overcome real-world challenges today.
It’s possible to watch dozens of videos, listen to hours of podcasts, read books and online articles until you can’t keep your eyes open…and still not find that spark of inspiration to take one decisive action that changes everything.
In fact, the more information you take in, the more options appear; you become paralyzed by possible choices…stuck not knowing the right action to take right now.
Sometimes to get unstuck, all you need is the right push.
That’s why every once in a while, to get unstuck, you need a gentle push in the right direction from someone who knows you. Someone with intuition what your next right action is. Someone with the experience, wisdom, and care to help you see it, too.
So whether you need help deciding what to do next on your quest toward (or within) the Jewish family, or you need help negotiating life’s challenges in a focused way (saving you time and suffering in the process) informed by the depths of Jewish wisdom, I can help you.
Chances are, I may have been in the pit you are in now, and I know the way out. But I’m willing to bet you know the way out, too, and I’m here to support you in making the right decision.
That’s Rabbinic Coaching.
Benefits of working with me
Wouldn’t you rather work with someone who is:
- Focused on inspiring immediate, decisive action to achieve ideal results quickly; not interested in stringing you along session after session.
- Experienced in helping you see the right path forward, both through years of being a go-to problem solving corporate consultant, followed by years as a rabbi helping people through their most challenging moments.
- Excited to discover the strength in your story so far and empower the ending you will write; not interested in judging your past or selling you on a one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter future.
A proven method
Every private coaching session follows a proven path that will help you:
- Focus on what you are struggling most with right now.
- Get to the root of the problem.
- Articulate your ideal outcome.
- Decide on the steps you need to take.
- Walk away with a solid plan of action.
What people are saying
“Rabbi John Carrier was awesome. I have been going through a lot recently in different aspects of my life and he really help put things into a great perspective I could relate to. I know for sure, I am also going to check out services this year with some new ideas and ways to understand it. He really made me feel better about how I practice Judaism, which made me feel great.” – Barry Cohen, Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful teacher with a broad background and insight to help those wanting a deeper understanding of Jewish tradition and a relationship with G-d.” – Victoria Hicken, Atco, New Jersey
It’s your turn…
Are you ready to stop thinking and dreaming of a life you may love, and start loving the life you live?